As a practical theologian, Patricia moves into the world of the imagination as she reflects upon leadership in today’s global community in the light of God’s word.
Working from the dimension of a globalized connected world, Patricia brings us on a journey where we reflect on a fundamental question ‘Who are we as women Religious in today’s world?’’ To help in this reflection, Patricia suggests the following 6 actions or steps.
1. Widen the tent of our hearts;
2. Be present at the borderlands;
3. Embrace vulnerability;
4. Celebrate our luxurious cultural diversity;
5. Engage in web-watching and web-weaving;
6. Listen to the long notes.
For more, please find the UISG Bulletin 171, 2020, where you will find Patricia’s reflection on pp. 24, in addition to a number of other valuable features.