Contacts of Relevant institution for providing assistance to victims of human trafficking:
The Ministry of Labor and Social Policy Nacional Referral Mechanism:
|Home Page [redbutton.mvr.gov.mk]
Почитувани граѓани, Апликацијата “Црвено копче“ е наменета за пријавување какви било сознанија или информации од областа на злоупотреба на деца*, криминал од омраза и повикувањето на насилство, како и трговијата со …
Address: St.Makedonija br 12
e.mail: [email protected]
Free Legal AID victims of human trafficking JRS Macedonia
Phone 0038970264036 / 0038970221228
e mail: [email protected]
The lawyer will explain to you the procedure for protection of your rights, listen to your story in detail since he/she will represent you.
Regarding the question for rehabilitation of the victims of human trafficking, will visit a psychiatrist or social work that will be assigned to the case by the government. Also, JRS will provide assist the rehabilitation.
Mr. Dejan Strackovski
Macedonia JRS Europa
Project Director Macedonia
email: [email protected]
Jesuit Refugee Service Macedonia
Religious in Europe Networking Against Trafficking and Exploitation (RENATE) was established by a group of Religious representing several different congregations working against human trafficking in Europe.
All people are created in the image of God. We, the Religious of Europe, believe in a world where everyone has a right to human dignity. Human dignity cannot be compromised. Therefore we labour to free the world from trafficking and exploitation.
To respond in the light of Gospel values to the issue of trafficking of women, children and men.
• To develop awareness – raising activities against human trafficking and the growing demand within all levels of society in Europe, using all forms of modern technology and communications;
• Networking and sharing resources, skills and knowledge;
• To research and implement actions against the growing demand for such abuse in the countries of origin and destination.
Membership of RENATE is open to:
• a Religious female/male–working/living in Europe;
• a lay person working with or for Religious in the field of anti-trafficking in Europe;
Friends of RENATE:
• All are welcome to support in different ways: financially, with skills & expertise, prayer etc;
• They may come from all faith traditions or none;
• They will receive updates and newsletters;
We invite others to join us in this, God’s Mission.
Ending Trafficking Begins with US.
Together with Church, State and Civil Society, in conjunction with realising the UN Sustainable Development Goals, RENATE Network is committed to:
• Addressing the root causes of systemic injustice that creates and sustains this vile trade in human lives.
• Using its network to strengthen communication and co-operation between countries of origin, transit and destination.
• Providing opportunities for the full reintegration of victims which can include protection in a safe home, acquisition of proper documents and training for meaningful work so that victims can regain and be enabled to live life to the full.
• Educating society, particularly youth, to view all forms of human trafficking and exploitation as totally unacceptable.
• Challenging judicial and civil authorities to adopt and enforce legislation that protects victims, provides them with adequate compensation, punishes clients and buyers and seizes the assets of perpetrators.
• Collaborating with the media in efforts to bring a strong voice to the attention of the world denouncing all aspects of human trafficking and exploitation.