The 3rd RENATE Assembly will see the formal installation of the incoming RENATE Core group, following their election to office at the RENATE Working Board meeting 8-13 May 2022, in Ravenstein, the Netherlands, following a prayerful discernment process.
The following are the members of the new RENATE core group:
1. Mrs. Ardita Keraj Korriku (Albania).
2. Ms. Ivonne van de Kar (the Netherlands).
3. Sr Judit Knab, SCSC, (Hungary).
4. Mr. Jakup Sabedini (Kosovo).
5. Mrs. Joanna Terzieva (Bulgaria).
6. Sr Marie Power, HFBX, (UK).
7. Ms. Rania Ioakeimidou (Greece).
The new Core Group will draw upon their collective gifts and talents to implement the new mandate coming forth from the Assembly in Fatima, Portugal, 13-19 November 2022.
We heartily congratulate the team who, we know, will bring a collective wealth of experience to the role. RENATE invites your prayers for this new team that they may be filled with fortitude and wisdom as they prepare for this new call to mission as the leadership team of RENATE.