This educational resource has been prepared for secondary school teachers to assist you in educating and raising consciousness about the issue of human trafficking.
Developed as 4-step process for teaching about human trafficking: Introduction – Information – Recognition – Action, each step in the process is crucial and requires completion as students move through the learning cycle to a deepened understanding of the issue of modern day slavery and a commitment to action.
The resource has five aims:
- To educate and raise consciousness about human trafficking
- To provide a process for teaching about human trafficking
- To invite reflection on the issue of human trafficking
- To encourage action to address the issue of human trafficking
- To invite transformation in attitude on the issue of human trafficking
To access the education resource click on the links below:
Source of information: ACRATH